Friday, July 22, 2011

ITS TOO HOT!

Its way to hot.  You can't move without sweating and our house always seems to be warmer than it is outside.  I can't wait for that nice coastal breeze..  Unfortunately I don't have too much to talk about.  Busy with work and trying to prepare for the pending homelessness/move.

I do however have a few pictures from the brewery tour we did a couple days before my birthday.  It was a lot of fun even though we didn't go on any brewery tours, we tasted a lot of good beer.  My favorite of the day which I unfortunately did not take any pictures there was Funkwerks.  Its an awesome 1 1/2 year old brewery that makes some fantastic belgian beers.  They specialize in the Saison style and they do it very well.  The guy won a medal for his homebrewed saison, after which he went to brewing school and then started a brewery.  Some people make it seem easy...

Anyway here are a few pictures:


Randes face is priceless in this one..

Touching Cheeks.

Wolfgang came too! He goes everywhere he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment