Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Workin Hard

My last post coincides with the last day I had off of work, combined with the 90 - 100 F heat we have had over the past weekend I am just about shot.  Today has been a pretty good day of relaxation, would be better if our room wasn't still 85 - 90 degrees. 

Aside from work the only thing I have to show for myself for the past week is an ever growing to do list combined with increasing anxiety about the upcoming month without a house and the subsequent move.  I always have to keep in mind that we are all in complete control of what happens in our lives, and Jammie and I can do whatever we want regardless of work or living situation.  I will say that I can't wait for some change of scenery and hopefully things fall in place for us this fall. 

One good thing is the van engine made it to the 1000 mile marker.  I intended to schedule the 1000 mile warranty oil change today, but apparently I was meant to do to it tomorrow, so hopefully i do it then.  It is almost to 1K and I am paranoid about the warranty stuff, so I really don't want to go over 1000 before getting an oil change. Either way the van seems to be running good so that is great.



The only picture I have to post since I've been so busy and forgot to take any pictures at Cherry Creek Arts Festival.  "Symphony above the Clouds" in Woodland Park Colorado.  Which is up in the mountains just west of CO Springs.  This was my 4th or 5th year doing this symphony gig and it was good this year as Chris opted to bring along a bunch of tired employees to help out.  60 or so microphones and all the necessary stands and cables to go with it, time consuming to say the least...

Sorry no beer or bikes updates today.  There is beer and moped work to be done.  I somehow broke the compression ring on the moped, so I have to work on that.  Luckily I have all the parts now to repair it, just need some time.  Working another symphony tomorrow, so hopefully Friday and Saturday are productive days for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment